Coronavirus/COVID-19 update – Visiting the Spirited Union Distillery
Gezien het groot aantal internationale boekingen hebben wij besloten deze nieuws update in het Engels te schrijven. Indien er vragen en/of onduidelijkheden zijn dan kunt u contact opnemen met het team in de disitlleerderij, excuses voor het ongemak.
At Spirited Union, we are committed to providing our partners and customers with the best products and services. First, we want to reassure you that we have a thorough health and safety plan and have taken several measures to limit the impact of COVID-19 in the distillery.
Therefore, given the ever-changing situation surrounding COVID-19, we want to alert you about some policy changes that could affect your visit to the distillery so please pay attention to the following;
Policy changes from now until the 6th of April
- All planned activities and events are cancelled until the 6th of April.
- All Scheduled business meetings in the distillery will be held via conference call.
- Customers or Employees who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness are kindly asked to stay home and not come to the distillery until they are free of fever (37.8° C or greater using an oral thermometer), signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants).
Policy changes after the 6th of April
- To minimize any risk, we have decided not to host groups with more than 10 people per activity. – if a tour or workshop is overbooked, we will have to re-schedule your booking.
- Please be aware of Hand hygiene and Cough and sneeze etiquette when entering the distillery. We have placed additional hand sanitisers and paper towels for these purposes.
- We have instructed our staff to minimize physical contact with guests, we ask you to do the same in the distillery.
If in any case the government will increase sanctions passed the 6th of April we may shift or reduce some activities temporarily. Any of these changes will be posted on our social channels and in this blog.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
The team at the distillery